Steel Wine Bottle Manufacturers and Suppliers in China
- Reliable Steel Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China
- Professional DesignTeam to Satisfy Your Specific Demands
- Over 500 Standard Design for Wholesale Clients
- Aim to be one of the best Steel Wine Bottle Suppliers China
Most Popular Steel Wine Bottle Models
Thanks to long term research and manufacturing, LaiKoe supplies the latest style of steel wine bottles for Importer, Distributer and Dealer.
Laikoe Steel Wine Bottle could be finished by Steel Brushed Silver / Electroplating / Powder Coat and Gradient finishing.
Your could custom steel wine bottles through Silk Screen Printing, Laser Engrave, Air Gas printing, Cover Boot Etc. Check all Models Today for your Steel Wine Bottle brand.
Custom Your Own Steel Wine Bottle to Boom Your Brand
- Send us Your Design Idea for your Steel Wine bottles
- We Confirm the Design and Produce the sample
- Confirm All Details and Payment
- Your Steel Wine Bottles Production & Shipment
Custom Unique Steel Wine Bottle to Boom Your Brand
As a master of Stainless Steel Wine Bottle manufacturer and Suppliers in China, LaiKoe masters those processing way to decorate your custom steel wine bottle. They are Silk Screen Printing, Laser Engraving, Heat Transfer Printing, Air Gas Printing, Embossing, 3D Printing, etc. Contact Laikoe Anytime to Boom your Business!
- Screen Printing
- Laser Engraving
- Air Gas Printing
- UV (3D) Printing
- Gradient Coating
Laikoe wine bottle is the best way to give a good impression to your customers, buyers or to advertise your business. Wine bottling is of the best way to show off your creations and give a perfect way to make your wine bottles eye-catching.
At Laikoe, you can find all kinds of wine bottles suitable for different kinds of products such as burgundy, claret, hock, champagne, rhine and many more. Thus, we provide standard size for wines available in 750 mL bottle, but we also provide all sizes that meet your needs. Laikoe wine bottles vary in a lot of aspects.
We, at Laikoe manufacture different shapes of wine bottles depending on the type of wine they carry. We also provide all premium styles for wine crown or pry finishes. In addition, we offer wine bottles that are available in popular colors. Thus, we carry extensive selections of wine bottle colors that satisfy your demands.
Laikoe wine bottles are available in green bottles for red wines, green wine bottles for whites and also offer clear glass or blue wine bottles for special dessert or holiday wines. At Laikoe, we provide numerous wine bottle sizes, patterns, and designs. Laikoe will surely provide you the best wine bottles suitable for all your needs.
Choosing the right bottle for wines is not an easy job or only an aesthetic matter. You choose bottles not only to contain your wines but also to preserve your product. Laikoe have been manufacturing steel wine bottles prioritized these two specifications.
LaiKoe steel wine bottles wholesale is in the material of food-grade materials. These stainless steel wine bottles provide an exact solution to reduce pollution with a reusable, eco-friendly, shatterproof Insulated wine glass for drinking refresh wine.
If you want to customize wine bottles for your business, we design custom steel wine bottles. Select a wine and then customize it with our beautiful custom wine label designs. Personally classified wine bottle perfect for any special occasion. Choose from a range of custom wine label options to make a stunning custom wine bottle.
At Laikoe, we have over 20 professional staff and team that will designed and develop stunning steel wine bottles for your business needs. We can provide you wine bottles to 50,000 pieces. Laikoe has been the steel wine bottle manufacturer for more than 20 years. Quality is rest assured with our certification to ISO 9001.
Laikoe is always adopting and searching new features in manufacturing steel wine bottles to make your wines raise its value and stand out in the market. Thus, we continue to provide new ideas in making wine bottles that remain high-quality yet provide in an affordable price.
Our production of wine bottles is stable due to the satisfactions received by our customers and wholesalers. At Laikoe, we always aiming to manufacture wine bottles that will surely increase the market of your wines and help grow your business. For more information, if you want to wholesale stainless steel wine bottles, contact us today.
Wine Bottle Manufacturers: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you’re looking for best quality wine bottle manufacturers or where to buy wine bottles, this guide has a perfect solution for you.
It answers all questions you have been asking about wine bottle.
Let’s get started.
- What are the Benefits of Wine Bottle?
- Do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China offer Warranty?
- How do Wine Bottle Manufactures in China Support OEM Businesses?
- Which Payments Options and Terms do Wine Bottle Manufacturer in China Offer?
- Are there Disadvantages of using Wine Bottle?
- What Surface Finish Options are Available for Wine Bottles?
- Should you Buy from Wine Bottle Wholesaler or Manufacturer?
- How do you Customize Wine Bottles?
- What are the Available Sizes for Wine Bottles?
- How does Wine Bottle compare to Water Bottles?
- Are there Differences between Wine Bottle Supplier and Manufacturer?
- How do you Manufacture Wine Bottles?
- Which Material is Wine Bottle made of?
- What are the Components of Wine Bottles?
- Which Wine Bottle Closing Options do you offer?
- Do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China offer Free Samples?
- How do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China Control Quality?
- How do you get Best Prices for Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China?
- What are the Quality Standards for Wine Bottles?
- Why use Insulated Wine Bottle?
- Which types of Wine Bottles are there?
- How much do Wine Bottle Cost?
- How do you Verify Wine Bottle Manufacturer?
- Can you Carry Other Drinks in Wine Bottle?
What are the Benefits of Wine Bottle?
There are several benefits of wine bottles, depending on the material of construction and design.
Some of the advantages are:
- Our wine bottles are durable. They can be long-lasting due to the material of construction.
- The design of our stainless-steel wine bottles is to aid in satisfying our customers and help you boost your brand; they are of different colors.
- Apart from using wine bottles carry wine, their decoration also gives them a taste that makes them suitable for other liquors like brandy, vodka, spirits, and so on.
- Likewise, you can utilize them to store water since we offer a variety of bottles made of unique materials, for instance, stainless steel bottles.
- You can as well use them for outdoor activities. The material used in making our wine bottles makes them flexible in use, not fragile, and easy to handle.
- A stainless-steel wine bottle recyclable. You can wash it and reuse it for another reason. It makes it economical and environmentally friendly.
- Our stainless-steel wine bottles are safe. The container does not release harmful chemicals like plastic containers might do.
Therefore, it makes it healthy, unlike the plastic container that is carcinogenic.
- Depending on the design, whereby they are insulated, it makes them energy-saving and maintaining the average temperature of the content.
Do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China offer Warranty?
Some of the wine bottles manufacturers provide a lifetime assurance for procurements that have been made via their approved sellers.
The assurances will cover mechanical faults like:
- Wine bottles which are not insulating the content.
- Leaking or broken caps.
- Rough welds along the rim of the containers.
- Wine bottles which are damaged during their shipment process.
- Noisy wine bottles.
How do Wine Bottle Manufactures in China Support OEM Businesses?
We, as the wine bottle manufacturers, offer support to OEM business in China in terms of providing them with competitive prices, product design, and branding.
The viable prices and branding we offer them help boost businesses.
Again, the best product design gives a chance for the best prices in the market and expanding the corporate companies.
Which Payments Options and Terms do Wine Bottle Manufacturer in China Offer?
We offer a 30% T/T deposit, 70% T/T payment after passed QC inspection as one of our payment terms.
Besides, we also offer a 30% T/T deposit, 50% T/T payment, balance before shipping: L/C at sight.
We can also negotiate for more payment modes like:
20% T/T deposit, 50% T/T payment that can be done after production and after passed QC inspection, 30% after delivery in the country of the client.
Fortunately, this mode of payment offers you some control over your merchandise until you obtain them.
WeChat pay is our payment option, and it is vastly used in China.
WeChat pay has partnered with MasterCard, Discover Global Network, American Express, JCB, and Visa to enable our foreign clients to connect their credit cards.
Are there Disadvantages of using Wine Bottle?
Wine bottles made of glass are fragile, might waste the content when it fractures if exposed to a strong impact.
Again, wine bottles made of plastic can expose the consumer to health dangers, like cancer if there are no proper quality checks.
Some of the chemicals released from plastics are detrimental and carcinogenic; hence, they can result in disease.
What Surface Finish Options are Available for Wine Bottles?
Our wine bottles have numerous surface finish.
We have them avail in Powder Coat, Gradient, Electroplating, Brushed Silver, Steel finishing.
Our surface finishing is standard and capable of booming your business.
Should you Buy from Wine Bottle Wholesaler or Manufacturer?
One of the factors that might dictate where you can buy your wine bottle is locality.
In the vent that you are far away from the manufacturer, you can buy from a wholesaler.
The wholesaler might be having an online sales and marketing platform.
You can use that to your advantage.
Although, I would recommend that you make the purchase of your wine bottle at the wine bottle manufacturer.
Some of the advantages of buying from the manufacturer are:
You will be able to get modest prices from the wine bottle manufacture.
Besides, they will help you in supporting your OEM business through competitive prices, branding, and design.
Again, buying the manufacturer offers you the advantage of obtaining high-quality wine bottles.
This is because the manufacturers have stringent quality control procedures.
Furthermore, you will rest assured of getting quality certificates that will help offer satisfaction to the responsible authorities and your customers; hence, boosting your business.
Nevertheless, you can obtain a product return policy and warranty.
Thus, assuring your business deals of safety and minimizing losses that you might incur.
How do you Customize Wine Bottles?
We modify our wine bottles through decoration.
We provide you with wine bottles that have surfaced, which are 3D printing, Heat Transfer Printing, Silk Screen Printing, Air Gas Printing, Laser Engraving, Embossing, and so on.
They are uniquely designed for our clients.
The nature of customized steel wine bottles is to aim at suiting your usage and your brand.
When you send us ideas entailing your designs for steel wine bottles, you can trust us with your standards.
We can confirm the required design and create the sample.
Again, approve all details and payment, then we proceed by producing your wine bottles regarding the confirmed design and ship them.
What are the Available Sizes for Wine Bottles?
We offer a wide range of sizes of wine bottles.
You can find 360 ml-wine bottles, 750 ml-wine bottles, 500 ml-wine bottles.
We also go through an extra-mile in providing 1 L-wine bottles to our customers upon every order that is made.
Although, the 750 ml wine bottle is the standard one.
How does Wine Bottle compare to Water Bottles?
Wine bottles are not transparent.
This is because wine should not be exposed to light, which in turn can decolorize it, while water bottles can be transparent and face no effect from the sun.
Water bottles can be made from polyethylene, while wine bottles are not suitable to package in a plastic container.
Wine contains some chemicals that can undergo a chemical reaction with plastic hence, exposing the consumer to the danger of contracting cancer.
Again, we care about our consumers’ health.
Therefore, we manufacture our wine bottles from stainless steel.
It offers a perfect wine storage solution.
Are there Differences between Wine Bottle Supplier and Manufacturer?
Wine bottle supplier acts as a central channel in business.
It plays a significant role in the distribution of products to consumers while collecting them from the manufacturers in bulk.
On the other hand, wine bottle manufacturer contributes immensely to the production of wine bottles in bulk and varied forms and sizes.
Besides, wine bottle manufacture can assure you of viable prices, brands, and design for wine bottles.
This can help in boosting your business, while a supplier will not be able to give the same services.
Moreover, wine bottle manufactures can also play a role in the distribution of wine bottles.
How do you Manufacture Wine Bottles?
Mainly, our manufacturing process involves various stages of production.
Most of the operations are done by machines installed to produce the best quality wine bottles.
- The manufacturing process begins with cutting stainless steel pieces placed along with a cylindrical shape
- Additional stainless-steel is shaped into wine bottles
- An additional piece of steel gets added to the top to create the closure
- An automatic cleaning station eliminates any additional lubricant or debris
- The inside of the wine bottle becomes fitted with an insulator
- The wine bottles get heated and solidified in a specific oven
- Then another procedure is spray printing, or painting or powder coating.
- The wine bottles get reheated after that
- The process is then followed by a steel body powder coating.
- Then they undergo through stainless vacuum machine.
- Then auto polishing the bottle mouth.
- After cooling them, we make them ready for packaging.
Which Material is Wine Bottle made of?
Wine bottles are made of stainless steel.
Also, they can as well be made from glass.
Our wine bottle is stainless steel, and material type is 18/8 of Grade 304, Free of BPA, free from Lead, and Phthalate Free and lid made from plastic.
The 18/8 stainless steel type that we use is a professional food grade and secure.
Besides, it gains the trust of food and beverage manufacturing companies, and it has been for several years since its application in the industries.
What are the Components of Wine Bottles?
According to the requirements of an ordinary wine bottle, it will have a container part, lid, and the base part that might be removable in some cases.
The container part (which involves the neck, shoulder, label panel, and punt) is made of stainless steel.
Components of wine bottle
Which Wine Bottle Closing Options do you offer?
We offer a variety of closing options to our clients, depending on your request.
We offer different types of closures like the most frequently ordered for is crown cork closure; indeed, it is a familiar and traditional one.
Other available closure options for wine bottle cap include screw cap, flip-top, foamed polyethylene, pressure-sensitive liners, poly-seal cone liners, and plastisol.
Also, we provide the wine bottle corks in forms of plastic corks, technical corks, and natural corks.
Others may include glass stoppers, bottle closers.
Do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China offer Free Samples?
When you are purchasing wine bottles in bulk, we offer free samples of wine bottles.
You can receive samples before we make mass production of the wine bottles at your time expediency.
For customized stainless-steel samples of wine bottles, a courier charge will be imposed, and it is refundable after order.
How do Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China Control Quality?
Our quality control process focuses on:
- Inspecting quality of raw material
- Choosing high grade material such as 304 grade stainless steel
- Adopting the best manufacturing process
- Inspect quality of the final products
- Test the final wine bottles
- Ensuring the wine bottles conform to all safety and standard requirements
How do you get Best Prices for Wine Bottle Manufacturers in China?
Some of the most efficient methods of getting the best prices from wine bottle manufacturers are:
- You should purchase your wine bottles directly from the factory or manufacturer.
- You should focus on procuring many wine bottles
- Negotiate for moderate prices of the wine bottle manufacturer in China
- You need to put your focus on a long-term corporation with the wine bottle manufacturers if you anticipate being in business for an extended period.
What are the Quality Standards for Wine Bottles?
The quality standards for wine bottles are based on the requirements of the legislative bodies, like the Food Contact Material (FCM).
It has explicit requirements that authorize the wine bottle manufacturers to follow the manufacturing guidelines in different regions.
The laws cover material’s cellulose films, plastics, ceramics, adhesives, and so on.
Concerning the Food and Drug Administration policy, quality standards also play a focal role regarding the safety of wine bottles.
Other regulations concern the dimension, labeling, and appearance.
Why use Insulated Wine Bottle?
It is significant for you to use an insulated wine bottle.
The insulation will assist in maintaining the desired temperature of your wine all the time, safeguarding it from cold weather, and extra heat during summer periods.
An insulated wine bottle is also environmentally friendly, noise non-pollutant in case of accidental fall.
Which types of Wine Bottles are there?
Our wine bottles are available in varied types:
- High shoulder type; we specialize in the production of this type of wine bottle since it is the most common bottle style in the market.
- Sparkling Champagne and Wine type
- Sloping shoulder type
- Unique bottles.
You can as well consider giving us your design, and we will be glad to serve you as per your needs.
We are capable of customizing your wine bottle that suits your business and its demands.
How much do Wine Bottle Cost?
Wine bottle and tumbler
On average, the cost of a stainless-steel wine bottle can be between the US $ 0.9 to the US $ 10.
The cost depends on the size, type, style, and material used to make the wine bottle.
The variation in price also relies on the Minimal Order Quantity (MOQ), design, and features of the wine bottle.
We welcome your inquiries, and we will be glad to do business with you.
How do you Verify Wine Bottle Manufacturer?
The verification process entails the procedure of classifying the capacity of a manufacturer delivering a high-quality wine bottle.
The process involves several measures.
· Obligation when it comes to excellence issues:
It may be a little tough for a manufacturer to consent to a mistake.
Even though the right production firm will alternatively take liability for their deal, and it makes a prominent difference.
Also, a trustworthy manufacturer will possibly take obligation for any quality matter resulting from the wine bottles and then proceed and report it as quickly as probable.
· Culture suitability (the best producer will be enthusiastic in doing business with you):
The suitable manufacturer shall have discrete standards for the people they liaise with.
It may be established by the type of companies that they trade with.
Their Minimal Order Quantity, the things they identify regarding business, and the details of their quote.
· Production proficiencies:
It is vital to evaluate production firms that have the driving power in producing the wine bottles that are required.
Also, it can be resolute by approving and obtaining a wine bottle sample.
· Having ability in wine bottle type likewise, the anticipated market:
It needs a manufacturer that is familiar with the general quality matters that are associated with the wine bottle.
It will allow them to be proficient in identifying and proactively fixing matters before the problems ultimately influence a more substantial part of the order.
· Ease of transmitting information:
It is crucial to liaise with producers who are simple to communicate to.
It is due to the proper communication that might avert several matters extending from delay in production to compliances in the wine bottle.
- The producer must be capable of liaising with third-party quality examiners.
- The producer must be submissive to suitable regulations.
- The producer must be capable of being morally biddable as such matters, like forced labor, should not permissible in their firms.
- The manufacturer must be capable of having a vibrant as well as ample recordkeeping.
Some of the data that the producer must always retain systematized comprise:
- Quality ideals
- Stuffing necessities
- Necessities for wine bottle stipulations
- The producer must always have a functioning attitude with the aim of making an unceasing development to its product propositions.
- Overriding requirements
Can you Carry Other Drinks in Wine Bottle?
You can decide to store your beer, water, or any other essential fluid in your wine bottle as long as it does not react with the container.
Although, when you have air travel, do not carry any drink in a wine bottle.
Liquids in measures higher than 100 ml should not be put in your carry-on.
Only an exemption to the carry-on policy is made for other spirits and wine acquired from duty-free stores outside safety frontiers.
Now, once you understand everything in this guide, you can go ahead to choose a suitable wine bottle for your business.
At LAIKOE, we can help you develop your wine bottles at affordable prices.
We help you throughout the entire process, from conceptualization, design, manufacturing, quality inspection and branding.
Contact us today for the best prices on wine bottles.
Commonly Asked Questions
LaiKoe Steel Wine Bottles are in Material of 18/8 stainless steel (Grade 304), Lead Free; and Lid is of Plastic, BPA Free and Phthalate Free (6P).
18/8 Stainless steel LaiKoe used is professional food grade and safe, it is trusted by the food and beverage manufacturing industries for years.
The averaged lead time of your steel wine bottle order will be 35-45days, calculated from the date order confirmed with deposit paid, and all details clarified.
No charge for existed steel wine bottle samples.
Suitable charge for new countered samples. Printing Plate charge (Pattern fee) ranges from usd300-800 will be charged for Heat transfer printing, Air Gas Printing or other Transfer Printing.
For custom stainless steel wine bottle samples, courier cost will be charged and refundable after order.
T/T, for down payment 30-50, balance before shipping;
L/C at sight.
Negotiation for more methods.
3000 pcs to start your own steel wine bottle.