Engraved Hydro Vacuum Flask Manufacturer and Supplier in China
REACHING is a leading Chinese manufacturer of the engraved hydro vacuum flask, coffee tumblers, hydro flasks, sports water bottles, wine tumblers, and wine growlers, among other products. We offer laser engraving to all of the products.
Laikoe engraved hydro flask usually engrave on the powder-coated or painted bottles, it shows people the stainless steel color, due to the excellent performance of 304 food-grade stainless steel, it protects the iron from oxidation (rust), it enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel, which means you don’t need to worry the engraved hydro flask rust.
Add Personalized logo on Engraved Hydro Flask to Boom Your Business with Reaching
- Engraved Hydro Flask in Normal Laser Engraving and Eroding / Etching Engraving
- Could laser on: Brushed Silver / Spray Painting /Powder Coating / Electroplate finished Steel Surface
- Normal Laser Engraving and Eroding / Etching Engraving
- High grade 18/8 Stainless Steel, Sustainable
- Phthalate Free, Food Grade, Safe for Drinking
- Wide Mouth to accommodate ice cubes
- Different Capacity and Various Colors available
- More Graphic way: Silk Screen Printing, Air Gas Printing, UV Printing.
- Experienced Engineer &Skilled Workers
- Short Sampling Set Up, Quick Delivery
- Strict Quality Control on Laser Engraved Hydro Flask
- Team with fluent English skills for barrier-free communication
Laikoe engraved hydro flask is durable compared to other printing, it’s touchable and has a big impact on the customers. With the engraved hydro flask, your distinct logo is prominent especially for some big events, you can have a feeling with the touch and visual when you can touch it, you can remember it.
Another advantage of the engraved hydro flask is that it has fast response time because it’s controlled by computer software, we don’t need extra time to prepare, once you have the design, we can make it soon. For some time-sensitive projects, the engraved hydro flask is a good option for you.
REACHING has been in Hydro Flask bottles industry for 15 years, we have been manufacturing standard and customs made mugs, bottles, flasks, and shakers. It can support both ODM and OEM clients.
Reaching Will be Your Best Engraved Hydro Flask Supplier and Partner in China
Through R&D, REACHING adheres to strict quality control (QC), producing products that are SGS and FDA /LFGB compliant, with BPA Free, Phthalate Free, and Lead-Free.
We have fast respond time based on our industrial chain advantage and experience, for example, Laikoehydro flask bottle sample can be made within a week, new ideas can be tested fast at a lower cost.
Laokoe team is combined with dynamic professional people, with strong emotion to this industry, we love what we do, we care our partner in a win-win way.
REACHING culture is to provide the maximum value to you and minimize your issues, that’s what we’re doing for our partners.
If you have any new projects, Reaching is your nice choice and reliable partner in China.
Engraved Hydro Flask: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Before you import an engraved hydro flask, read this guide.
It will help you understand all the important aspects of these custom hydro flasks such as laser engraving process, design, insulation property, color options, and features, just to mention a few.
So, if you want to be an expert in an engraved hydro flask, this guide is for you.
- Can you Engrave Hydro Flask?
- What are the Components of an Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Does Engraved Hydro Flask keep its Content Cold or Warm?
- How long will Engraved Hydro Flask Keep its Content Cold or Warm?
- What can you Engrave on Hydro Flask?
- How do you Verify the Quality of the Engraved Hydro Flask?
- How much does Hydro Flask Engraving Cost?
- What are the available Sizes of Engraved Hydro Flask?
- What are the Benefits of Laser Engraved Hydro Flasks?
- How does Laser Engraving Hydro Flask Work?
- Are there available Surface Finishing Options available for Engraved Hydro Flask?
- How long Does Hydro Flask Engraving Last?
- What are the Benefits of Custom Engraved Hydro Flask?
- How do you Choose Lid for Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Do you Help in Pattern Design for Laser Engraving Hydro Flask?
- What can You Engrave on Personalized Hydro Flask?
- How do you Determine the Right Mouth Size of the Engraved Hydro Flask?
- What is the Best Material for Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Are there Quality Certifications for Engraved Hydro Flask?
- What are the Limitations of Engraving Hydro Flask?
- What are the Color Options for Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Which Features should you Consider when Buying Engraved Hydro Flask?
- How do you Clean the Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Can you use Engraved Hydro Flask with all Beverages or Drinks?
- Can you use Engraved Hydro Flask in Microwave?
- What are the Safety Features of Engraved Hydro Flask?
- Are Engraved Hydro Flask Lead-Free?
- Does Engraved Hydro Flask have a Warranty?
- Are Engraved Hydro Flasks Dent Resistant?
- Can you Put an Engraved Hydro Flask in Refrigerator?
- Are Engraved Hydro Flasks Durable?
Can you Engrave Hydro Flask?
Yes, you can engrave a hydro flask using a laser.
Hydro flasks are very easy to impress if you go with your selected theme, for example, holiday design or a personalized method.
Engraving is the process of putting a design onto a hydro flask surface by cutting grooves into the hydro flask using a burin.
The main result of engraving is that you will achieve a beautifully decorated engraved hydro flask.
Engraving makes hydro flask extremely beautiful, and they are great gifts for any accession.
The materials that you will need for engraving a hydro flask include:
- Hydro flask
- Rubbing alcohol.
- Plastic bottle for residue removal
- Rotary attachment
- An epilog laser system.
We use a 60-watt Helix with settings of a speed of one hundred percent and seventy-five percent power voltage.
In short, this a perfect way to make custom hydro flask.
What are the Components of an Engraved Hydro Flask?
The main components of engraved hydro flask include:
- All double-wall vacuum insulation helps prevent condensation and maintain liquids’ right temperature in the engraved hydro flask.
- Pro-grade stainless steel: engraved hydro flasks have two layers of stainless steel that help maintain beverages’ right temperature.
- Proprietary powder coat: this ensures a comfortable grip, sweat-free, and a durable engraved hydro flask.
- Screw on stopper: this secures the stainless steel and the vacuum together.
- Additional insulation to reduce heat loss and cushion the engraved hydro flask.
- One more support to keep the inner vacuum in place.
- Lid or cap: used for covering the engraved hydro flask to prevent leakages.
Laser engraved hydro flask
Does Engraved Hydro Flask keep its Content Cold or Warm?
The engraved hydro flask works by helping you maintain the temperature of your liquids as desired.
Engraved Hydro flask will work by enabling you to maintain the ice-cold temperature of your liquids for about twenty-four hours.
The engraved hydro flask will also ensure that your hot liquids’ temperature maintained for about twelve hours.
Besides, the scientific theory behind all these performance features is the vacuum separating two stainless steel layers.
How long will Engraved Hydro Flask Keep its Content Cold or Warm?
The engraved hydro flask can maintain your hot beverage temperature for about 12 hours and keep your cold liquids ice old for 24 hours.
What can you Engrave on Hydro Flask?
Things that you can engrave on your hydro flask include:
- A personalized message
- Your name
- A favorite quote
- For corporate gifting, you can engrave the employee’s name and the time you worked together.
- A pattern
How do you Verify the Quality of the Engraved Hydro Flask?
We do verify the quality of our hydro flasks by conducting leak tests and temperature tests.
i. Leak Tests
We conduct leak tests by filling each engraved hydro flask with water mixed with food color.
We then place the engraved hydro flask over a paper towel for a day and watch for leaks.
This test also covers the lid seats on the engraved hydro flask to ascertain that the design is suitable.
ii. Temperature Test
We do perform temperature tests on the engraved hydro flask.
It helps ascertain if the hydro flask will maintain the right temperature liquids stored in it for the longest time.
How much does Hydro Flask Engraving Cost?
Recommended engraved hydro flask cost will depend on the different sizes as shown below:
- 18 ounces, the price starts at $29.95 for both standard and wide mouth
- 21 ounces, the price starts at $32.95 for both standard and wide mouth
- 24 ounces, the price starts at $34.95 for both standard and wide mouth
- 32 ounces, the price starts at $39.95 for both standard and wide mouth
- 40 ounces, the price starts at $42.95 for both standard and wide mouth
- 64 ounces, the price starts at $59.95 for both standard and wide mouth
Of course, another variable also determines the price of the engraved hydro flask.
- Mouth design of the engraved hydro flask
- Customization options for engraved hydro flask
- Design of engraved hydro flask
- Surface finish option for engraved hydro flask
- Type of material for engraved hydro flask
- Overall design of engraved hydro flask
What are the available Sizes of Engraved Hydro Flask?
You will find engraved hydro flasks ranging in the following sizes:
- 12 ounces
- 16 ounces
- 18 ounces
- 20 ounces
- 21 ounces
- 24 ounces
- 32 ounces
- 40 ounces
- 50 ounces
- 64 ounces
Of course, if you need custom sizes, our team is also here to help.
What are the Benefits of Laser Engraved Hydro Flasks?
Engraved hydro flask
Some of the benefits of laser engraved hydro flasks include:
- Versatility: laser engraving methods application on all hydro flasks despite the material used in making them.
- Non-contact: laser engraving does not require physical contact to engrave hydro flasks as it relies on laser energy make markings onto its surface.
- No damage: laser engraving protects the surface of the hydro flask from wear and tear as it does not meet it.
- Less maintenance: the machine used in engraving hydro flasks requires very little maintenance.
- High efficiency: the machines used in engraving hydro flasks are very fast and efficient.
- Consistency: machines used for laser engraving can produce accurate and repeatable markings on hydro flasks over and over.
- Safety: machines used for laser engraving eliminate toxins, thus ensuring that the engraved hydro flasks are very safe for consumers. The devices can also be operated at a distance away from the user by using computers.
- Less environment impact: laser engraved hydro flasks protect the environment as they are reusable.
How does Laser Engraving Hydro Flask Work?
The laser process removes the coating (painted or powder coated).
Consequently, revealing the metal underneath.
This results in high quality and high end look you can feel with your fingers.
And that never wears off.
Printed or imprinted hydro flasks could, in theory, wear off over time.
Laser engraving never does. Personalization that sticks around.
Are there available Surface Finishing Options available for Engraved Hydro Flask?
We use a broad range of surface finishing options to achieve specific properties such as:
- Surface finishing significantly improves the appearance of your engraved hydro flask.
- Improving adhesion.
- Surface finishing makes your engraved hydro flask have corrosion resistance.
- It makes your engraved hydro flask be tarnishing and chemical resistant.
- Due to surface finishing, your engraved hydro flask can resist wear.
- It also controls surface friction.
- Surface finishing helps in reshaping or removing the engraved hydro flask finishing.
- It helps in adding or altering engraved hydro flask finishing.
Some of the surface finishing options that we use include:
- Polishing and buffing: these are the surface finishing option that helps in smoothing engraved hydro flask’s surface using an abrasive and a leather strop or work wheel.
Polishing entails, the gluing of an abrasive to the work wheel, while buffing entails applying a loos abrasive onto the work wheel.
- Brushed metal: this surface finishing option entails finishing the surface using a metal that has a unidirectional satin finish produced by polishing it.
- Mass finishing: this option entails finishing the engraved hydro flask in large quantities to debar, burnish, descale, and harden the surface.
This finishing option also ensures the removal of rust, if any, on the engraved hydro flask.
- Tumble and vibratory finishing: this surface finishing option creates a grinding contact between the engraved hydro flask surfaces by using a cyclical action.
How long Does Hydro Flask Engraving Last?
Engraving on an engraved hydro flask is durable.
However, this will depend on the laser engraving method used and material type.
The engraved hydro flask is made from stainless steel, durable and hard metal, and the engravings have a longer life span.
After even a year of hand washing your engraved hydro flask, the engravings will still be intact and will have no peeling or curling.
The images and words on the engravings will also stay sharp and the colors vibrant.
You must note that even though your engraving on the engraved hydro flask may fade after some time, it will serve you for a very long time.
The engraved hydro flasks will also continue doing you well without releasing toxins or chemicals into your beverages.
What are the Benefits of Custom Engraved Hydro Flask?
Some of the benefits of engraved hydro flask include:
- Insulation: engraved hydro flask maintains the temperature of your cold drinks cold for a very long period. They also help you to keep your hot drinks hot for more extended periods up to 24 hours.
- Size: engraved hydro flasks come in a wide variety of sizes, allowing you to choose the most appropriate length required.
- Color options: engraved hydro flask are available in a wide range of colors, and therefore you can choose your preferred color and design.
- Lightweight: engraved hydro flask is easy to carry around as it is very light in weight.
- Eco friendly: engraved hydro flasks are made of food-grade stainless steel recyclable material and are recyclable and reusable.
- Sweat free: when you have an engraved hydro flask, you do not have to worry about is sweating on the outside.
- Variety lid types: engraved hydro flask come in various lid types that ensure versatility for you.
How do you Choose Lid for Engraved Hydro Flask?
We have a variety of lid options for an engraved hydro flask for you to choose from.
Obtaining the right lid for your engraved hydro flask makes it even better.
Some of the factors that you should consider before choosing a lid for and engraved hydro flask include:
- Size: The engraved flask’s height will determine the size of the perfect lid that you choose.
- Use: the type of lid you choose for the engraved flask will depend on whether you want to use it for cold or hot liquids.
The main lid options available for engraved hydro flask are a standard mouth lid and a wide mouth lid.
Hydro flask lid
1. Standard Mouth Lid
This type of lid has a thread so that when you screw it, the cover protrudes into the hydro flask the inside.
The diameter of the standard mouth lid is 1.91 inches.
The standard mouth lid serves the:
- 25 oz wine hydro flask
- 24 oz standard mouth hydro flask
- 21 oz standard mouth hydro flask
- 18 oz standard mouth hydro flask
2. Wide Mouth Lid
A wide-mouth lid has a broader opening of 2.28 inches in diameter as compared to standard mouth lids.
The threads of these hydro flasks do not protrude on the inside, thus enabling you to fill them up all the way.
Wide mouth lids can fit the:
- 12 oz kids engraved hydro flask
- 12 oz trimmed coffee hydro flask
- 16 oz decorated coffee hydro flask
- 20 oz wide mouth engraved hydro flask
- 20 oz decorated coffee hydro flask
- 32 oz wide mouth engraved hydro flask
- 40 oz wide mouth engraved hydro flask
- 64 oz wide mouth engraved hydro flask
Some of the other lid options for engraved hydro flask include:
- Growler and oasis lids: these kinds of caps come alongside the engraved hydro flasks, and you cannot get multiple different types for these hydro flasks.
- Wide mouth straw lid: this type of cap is the most convenient as it is easy flipping up and drinking and folding it down afterward to avoid leakages.
The straw lid is also very wide to allow easy beverage flow and has a spare one in damages.
- Wide mouth flex sip cap: this type of lid is suitable for your coffee and tea and can also serve water.
You can turn this hydro flask into a drinking position by twisting the top and prevent leakages by changing it to a closed position.
- Wide mouth flex cap: this type works by screwing tightly onto your engraved hydro flask to prevent leakages, and you can screw it off when you need to drink.
- Hydro flip: this is best suited for coffee and other beverages. The cap works by folding backward.
- Spout lid: these lids reinforcement is with a rubber grip that helps you avoid leakages when taking off the lid. They are available in various colors and have a wide spout, enhancing comfort when having your drink.
- Sports lid: sports lid is unique as it possesses a plastic wall that is insulated. This wall helps you in holding ice longer in the engraved hydro flask.
- Stainless steel lid: anticipated for those who want to avoid plastic entirely, and it is ultimately leak proof.
- Standard mouth sports cap: this kind of lid will enable you to pull open to drink and push to close as it has a rubber cap.
- Flip-top lid with carrying loop: this closes very tightly, which prevents leakages, and you must flip it open to enjoy your drink.
Do you Help in Pattern Design for Laser Engraving Hydro Flask?
We can help with pattern design for laser engraving hydro flask.
Simply send us your sample designs and our team will adjust them for you.
Even if you don’t have an idea, our team will help you get the best design for the engraved hydro flask.
The best way is to develop various sample patterns for the engraved hydro flask.
You should always keep in touch with us and discuss any deviations in your patterns.
What can You Engrave on Personalized Hydro Flask?
Some of the details that you can engrave on a personalized hydro flask include:
Engraved hydro flask
- You can engrave a name.
- For a loved one, you can engrave a sweet message like “I love you.”
- For a wedding gift, you can engrave writing like “Mr & Mrs.”
- You can engrave details such as their name and the period you have worked together for a colleague.
- For seasons such as Christmas, you can engrave a message of the season like “Merry Christmas.”
- For a birthday, you can engrave a sweet birthday wish.
How do you Determine the Right Mouth Size of the Engraved Hydro Flask?
When selecting a lid for an engraved hydro flask, it is essential to determine your engraved hydro flask’s appropriate mouth size.
You must look at the distinction between the standard mouth and wide mouth engraved hydro flasks before selecting the mouth size.
Wide mouth size ranges from 18 ounces to 64-ounce varieties while the standard mouth is usually between 12 ounces to 21 ounces.
Some of the factors that determine the right mouth size of engraved hydro flask include:
- Size: the size of the engraved hydro flask will determine the type of mouth size to use.
- Durability: the mouth size selected will be made from plastic that is durable and BPA free.
- The right mouth size for an engraved hydro flask might be one that can easy to clean to avoid habitation of contaminants.
What is the Best Material for Engraved Hydro Flask?
We use many materials in making engraved hydro flasks, but the primary material is stainless steel.
The production of engraved hydro flasks requires stainless steel manufacturing as it is a secondary raw material.
Some of the primary raw materials that we use in manufacturing engraved hydro flasks include:
Are there Quality Certifications for Engraved Hydro Flask?
Quality certifications of engraved hydro flask include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (US) approval
- GMP Certified
- CE certification
- SGS Certifications
- Food QS certification
- TUV Rheinland Certification
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- Global Food and Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- CCC Certification.
What are the Limitations of Engraving Hydro Flask?
Some of the limitations of engraved hydro flask include:
- Depending on the product used to make the engraved hydro flask, off tests with metal or stainless steel may differ.
- Some of the engraved hydro flasks, more so the big once between 50 to 64 ounces, may be impractical for using daily.
- The cost of some of the engraved hydro flask materials tends to be high.
- Engraved hydro flasks entail an energy-intensive process in designing them.
- Also, engraved hydro flasks are not microwaveable.
- The exterior of the engraved hydro flasks can peel or dent.
What are the Color Options for Engraved Hydro Flask?
Different colors of engraved hydro flask
Some of the color options available for your use in engraved hydro flasks include white, black, blue, red, green, orange, yellow or any other color you may want.
Which Features should you Consider when Buying an Engraved Hydro Flask?
Some of the features you should look for in an engraved hydro flask include:
- Insulation: An engraved hydro flask should maintain the hot drinks hot and cold beverages cold.
- TempShield technology: this is a feature that enables engraved hydro flask in retaining temperature significantly.
- Honeycomb structure: The engraved hydro flask’s lid should design a honeycomb for insulation efficiency and ensure one hundred percent leak proof.
- Powder coat paint: engraved hydro flasks manufactured by use of powder coat paint in fourteen different shades.
- Size: engraved hydro flasks are available in various sizes ranging from kids bottles of 12-ounce capacity to 64-ounce capacity. They are also available in different mouth sizes, between standard mouth size to wide mouth size.
- Lids: engraved hydro flasks have multiple lid designs to fit each flask, such as the flip lid, sports cap, and straw lid.
How do you Clean the Engraved Hydro Flask?
You can clean your engraved hydro flask using the following methods:
- If you have stored a liquid other than water in your engraved hydro flask, you should rinse it using warm water immediately after every usage.
- To deep clean your engraved hydro flask, you may use a bottle brush, mild soap, and warm water.
- Another alternative solution is washing your engraved hydro flask using vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda solution.
- After you have cleaned your engraved hydro flask, you should let it dry facing downward and the cap off.
- You must note that it is not safe to wash an engraved hydro flask in a dishwasher.
- To remove fingerprints on the engraved hydro flask, you may clean using a detergent, warm water, or a hydrocarbon solvent.
Can you use Engraved Hydro Flask with all Beverages or Drinks?
Yes, you can use an engraved flask with all beverages or drinks as it can hold both hot and cold liquids.
Some of the beverages you can use in an engraved hydro flask include:
Can you use Engraved Hydro Flask in Microwave?
We do not recommend using an engraved hydro flask in a microwave.
Our products consist of a significant percentage of food-grade stainless steel, and microwaves and metals do not bond well together.
What are the Safety Features of Engraved Hydro Flask?
Some of the safety features that come with an engraved hydro flask include:
- Engraved hydro flasks have a vacuum to prevent the user from extreme cold drinks or burns from hot beverages.
- Engraved hydro flasks have a handle for ease of carrying the hydro flask and avoid slipping.
- The engraved hydro flask is leakproof to avoid soiling the user’s contents in a bag pack.
- Engraved hydro flasks have rubber lids that are comfortable to use and protect the user from the contents’ extreme temperatures.
- The engraved hydro flask’s inner layer is made from non-corrosive material to protect the user from dangerous corrosive materials.
- Most of the engraved hydro flasks are dishwasher safe making cleaning them easy.
- Decorated hydro flasks are BPA free protecting the user from dangerous plastics.
Are Engraved Hydro Flask Lead-Free?
Yes, our engraved hydro flasks do not contain lead.
Initially, lead usage creates the vacuum seal used in engraved hydro flasks, but we have since replaced this with TempShield technology, lead-free.
Does Engraved Hydro Flask have a Warranty?
We do not offer international warranty claims as they will entail incurring unnecessary shipping and handling charges.
We can replace hydro flask in case:
- The engraved hydro flask has broken or leaking caps.
- The engraved hydro flasks seem to have lost their insulating properties.
- If the engraved flasks are damaged during the shipping process
- If the engraved hydro flasks are rattling.
The warranty is, at all times, limited to the life span of your engraved hydro flask.
Also, note that an engraved hydro flask of the same size and color will replace your warranty claim.
Are Engraved Hydro Flasks Dent Resistant?
No, engraved hydro flasks are not dent resistant as dropping them might scratch or dent their external body.
It is because engraved hydro flasks are manufactured using thin stainless steel.
In case your dents on the engraved hydro flasks are not very big, you may attempt to remove them.
For engraved hydro flasks that are damaged during shipping, the warranty might cater to them.
However, the warranty will not cater for dents on your engraved flasks that occur from regular wear and tear.
Can you Put an Engraved Hydro Flask in Refrigerator?
Yes, you can refrigerate hydro flasks, and they will not be damaged as they have double-walled vacuum-sealed insulation.
However, you should note that the insulation properties will hinder your beverages from getting cold when your engraved hydro flask is in the refrigerator.
The engraved hydro flasks have a vacuum separating the inner and outer walls of stainless steel.
Also, the vacuum prevents particles’ movement through it, ensuring your beverage remains hot or cold throughout the day.
Are Engraved Hydro Flasks Durable?
Engraved hydro flask
Yes, engraved hydro flasks are durable as they can maintain either cold or hot liquids in them due to TempShield technology.
The Engraved hydro flasks reinforcement with two walls of stainless steel separated by a vacuum, preventing condensation.
This feature also protects the heat from being transferred on the outside of the engraved hydro flask.
The lid structure of the engraved hydro flask is also durable as it is in the form of a honeycomb structure, which helps insulate and prevent leakages completely.
In short, the engraving technique gives you a rare opportunity to personalize hydro flasks depending on your specific needs and requirements.
Contact LAIKOE today for all your engraved flask needs.